During My Training You Can Expect:
Combo D-Line Run+Pass Training:
- 15 min Soft Tissue Roll-out/Warm-up/Activation
- 10 min Pass and Run Lineman Stance and "Get-off" Work
- 15 min Footwork/Reactions for Run Defense
- 15 min Footwork/Mechanics for Pass Rush
- 5 min for Core/Stretch + Q&A
Each session can and will be tailored to your needs to improve your game in the trenches!
Skills I Can Help You On:
Finding the Hole
Blocking from the Backfield
Getting Off the Line
Current University: Stanford University
University Location: Stanford, CA
About Me: I have a dedication to the game on and off the field. I work to improve my pass rush skills, as I know repetition and practice builds confidence which translates right into my game in the trenches. I pride myself on being a disruptive defensive tackle.